If this feels like deja vu, you would be correct. I did a LOT of reading February and I wish I could share my thoughts on every single book with you but as of late it’s become a little more harrowing to write reviews. Maybe someday I will get back to this habit. In the meantime, if you want a full review or more thoughts on books read in February, let me know!
I read a total of THIRTY-ONE books and 10,400 (the most pages I’ve ever read in a single month. 🤯 I’m not even sure how this was possible. Correction – I do know and somehow I still had time for all the other things in life like working, spending time with friends & family, and trying to finish my next novel.
A current list of everything I’ve read in 2023 can be found on Goodreads. If you are interested in a downloadable list, a checklist to see what you’ve also read, or more recommendations, let me know!
Best books read in February by category:
- Nonfiction – E.R. Nurses by James Patterson – true stories from frontline workers before, during, & after COVID
- Nostalgic – The Nineties by Chuck Klosterman – any 90s kid will love this book
- Young Adult – Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein – super fun and cute adventure story
- Coming Soon (7/11/23) – Hello Stranger by Katherine Center – put this one on your list for a great summer read
- Recommended – The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami – such a great thoughtful story and journey
- Scary – How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix – couldn’t read this one after dark … oooooooo
- Obscure – Morning Glory Milking Farm by C.M. Nascosta – read at your own risk, sweet love story, but … ummm …
- Overall Favorite – Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover – easy to read in one sitting, emotional romance, beach read.
And, a little selfish promotion, if you haven’t had a chance to pick up a copy of Samantha by W.B. Ford then now is the chance! It’s the perfect spicy read for Spring. Need a little mystery instead? Austen by yours truly is perfect to beat the winter blues.
What were you favorite reads in February?
Happy reading, friends! <3
LAUREN (LT, Elle Tea)