I follow a lot of blogs, save a lot of posts, and hover over many others that have regular, weekly postings about what’s trending in their life – the hot topics. I’ve tried this myself in the past. It might go for a week or two and then I forget to keep a list, or I get busy and I don’t post.
But there is something satisfying about sharing great (or new) finds with those around us. Just yesterday, Pepper gave me a new laundry list of things to try out. None of them are listed below because I haven’t tried them out yet, but I’ve already ordered some so it won’t be long. You’ll see them soon.
So … to hopefully keep this up every week, and not add more to the crazy life of 33, let’s stick with 5 topics … and it wouldn’t be an Elle Tea post without a list of books.
The Interest List:
- I updated the Elle Tea Creative website in a big revamp and a completely different look from anything I’ve had since I created it in 2013. She’s still a work in progress, and I welcome any feedback. Keep coming back for new projects, new posts, and who knows what else. When it comes to creativity, the sky’s the limit.
- We just got back from Mexico, and for a first timer, with lots of advice from friends and family, I’m pretty sure it was my most successful traveling experience. We’ll do a whole post on the adventure later but in the meantime, if you want some pumping music from sun up to sun down, sand and pool at your fingertips, and some fashion, ME Cabo is your resort. She was pretty and really nice to us. The weather wasn’t too shabby either.
- Unicorn Frappuccino – Yes. I did it. And no, I didn’t think it was terrible. Once was enough, but I’m thinking after hearing everyone else’s reactions that maybe Mexico has a better version than the states. I guess the only way to tell is grab on in Boise as well.
- Guess what’s back? Bosch Season 3 on Amazon Prime. I was completely addicted when Season 1 and Season 2 came out (at the same time … IN FULL). I devoured it. I haven’t had a chance to jump in since getting back from Mexico but I know it will be amazing!
- I love when friends start blogs and websites. Even when you think you know everything about them, they surprise you with more goodies. The Schill and MK (aka Idaho Crab & Fish) are way better at their new blog than I’ve been at mine. And Adventures in Adulting is chocked full of goodies and every topic imaginable – travel, health, adventures, money, and more.
The Lit List (aka what I’m reading):
James Patterson’s Bookshots
I’ve been obsessing over these books since they first started arriving and I can’t keep up. I bought the first four that were released (and I want the whole set) but it’s like one a week or so being released and I can’t keep up. Quick 150 pages or less reads in paperback, audio, or ebook. Perfect for waiting in long times, traveling, or kids sports games on the sidelines. So lightweight you won’t even realize you’re carrying an hour of entertainment in your pocket.