Yes, this goal technically started January 1, 2014 and not March 21, 2014 in the year of 30 … but I’m making the rules so what I say goes. Here’s the fun part – stats, favorites, and the long long list of books.
2014 Reading Stats:
- Total Books Read – 109 (2013 = 108)
- Total Pages Read – 28,260 (2013 = 28,968)
Top Non-Fiction Books in 2014:
- The Bible
- What to Do When It’s Your Turn by Seth Godin
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- Bird by Bird by Anne LaMott
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- 20,000 Days by Robert D. Smith
- Loveology by John Mark Comer
- Break Out by Joel Osteen
- One Word That Will Change Your Life by Jon Gordon
Top Fiction Books in 2014:
- Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
- Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D. James
- Redeeming Love by Francince Rivers
- A Dog’s Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
- The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
- Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter
Time to check out the full list of what I read in 2014? Click HERE.
I’m trying not to set too many goals for myself for 2015. I like the round even number of 100 books so that’s the goal. I also want to continue to make a dent in the books I own by have not read. At the beginning of 2014 this number was 604, NOW it’s 596 books on the shelf (that I officially know of) that I have not read.
Not too shabby considering the number of books I bought this year.
To finish up, if you are up the challenge, I was sent this great 2015 reading challenge from a friend on Pinterest … who’s up for the challenge with me?