I’m not being a very good blogger when it comes to the bucket list … but I’m sure I will find a way to make it to 52 without too much hassle. For example, I thought it would be adventurous to write about each bucket list item and my experience. Maybe it will motivate you … scare you … or just in general help me reach my goal of making it to 52 blog posts in 2014.
In April, I finally booked one item on the bucket list that is probably reserved more for brides and the happily married. I really just wanted to do it for me and no one else.
Turns out a boudoir photo shoot is a lot more fun than one would think – a perfect combination of a familiar face, your own clothes, and the hits of the early 90s made it easy to relax and just enjoy.
Now that blog 4 of 52 is finished … here’s a little check in on how I’m stacking up so far with about 4 months into this adventure!
- Be BOLD - in progress
- Learn a new language - in progress; Two Italian lessons down
- Tough Mudder - booked for August 16th in Tahoe
- Blog once a week - 3/52
- Stay at Ernest Hemingway’s 206 suite - DONE – May 9-11, 2014
- Fall in love
- Celebrate 30 with all my friends - DONE – March 22, 2014
- Submit a book for publishing
- Ride along with a cop - DONE and going again!
- Sky Dive
- Photo a day for a year - 31/365
- Stay up to watch the sunrise
- Host a tea party
- Write a novel on a typewriter
- Visit ancient ruins - booked
- Learn Krav Maga
- Read the Bible - in progress
- Boudoir photo shoot - DONE
- Start a writer’s group
- Read 109 books - 46/109
- Become a blonde (again) - in progress
- Cave tubing - booked
- Build an app
- Learn website coding – in progress
- Leave the country - booked – BELIZE
- Daily gratitude journal - in progress
- Be spontaneous – DONE
- Write 365 Thank You’s – 59/365
- Set a record for the number of concerts/bands seen in a year – 10/30
- Bikini Wax - DONE