For my first post of 30, I figured I better start with my progress on the awesome list I created to help me celebrate (with the help from AH and her acca-awesome graphic skills).
- Be BOLD – in progress
- Learn a new language – in progress; Two Italian lessons down
- Tough Mudder – booked for August 16th in Tahoe
- Blog once a week – 1/52
- Stay at Ernest Hemingway’s 206 suite – booked to visit with my mamasita
- Fall in love
- Celebrate 30 with all my friends - DONE – March 22, 2014
- Submit a book for publishing
- Ride along with a cop – DONE and going again!
- Sky Dive
- Photo a day for a year – in progress
- Stay up to watch the sunrise
- Host a tea party
- Write a novel on a typewriter
- Visit ancient ruins – booked
- Learn Krav Maga
- Read the Bible – in progress
- Boudoir photo shoot – booked
- Start a writer’s group
- Read 109 books – 32/109
- Become a blonde (again) – in progress
- Cave tubing – booked
- Build an app
- Learn website coding
- Leave the country – booked – BELIZE
- Daily gratitude journal – in progress
- Be spontaneous
Well there’s something interesting … I left room for more. A few things used to be on the list but I accomplished them prior to turning 30 so I didn’t want to cheat.
It’s going to be an EPIC and BOLD year!