1. The book I’m currently reading: I just finished one but I should be starting Dark Places by Gillian Flynn for book club. Yikes.
2. The last book I finished: Angel by James Patterson. A quick, easy young adult book in the Maximum Ride Series.
3. The next book I want to read: Hmmm … that’s a hard one. I have a never ending list and full shelves with possibilities. I have funny read from a friend called White Girl Problems I will probably start after Dark Places.
4. The last book I bought: I bought three of the Penguin Drop Cap books – G, H, I – with a giftcard. Around the same time I bought two gift books for friends.
5. The last book I was given: The Fallen by Thomas Sniegoski – my May birthday book from Heidabelle.
Book surveys are fun. That’s me in a nutshell at the moment. The office needs a little organization and I need to see if I can crank out reading a bunch more books before August is over and I don’t feel like a total reading failure.