I used to participate in this weekly post about what people were reading this week, what they finished and what they added to their collections. I haven’t done it in awhile but I’m always intrigued by other people’s reading habits, and what they have decided is most important to start reading at any given time. Lately that is affecting my reading choices more than anything. So, just for giggles, here’s my list.
What I’m Reading:
- Safely Home
- Glass Castle
What I Finished:
- The Witch Tree Symbol by Carolyn Keene
- Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
- Love Works by Joel Manby
What I Added:
- Macbeth – the Folio Edition (graphic novel)
- Titania’s Book of Numerology
- The Sonnets and Lovers Complaint
- Fifty Writers on Fifty Shades of Grey
- Pride and Prejudice: the Wild and Wanton Edition
- How I Write
- Insanely Simple
- Mystic Medusa’s Sun Signs and Soul Mating
- Robert Frost: Selected Poems
- The End of Your Life Book Club
- One Thousand Gifts
- Her Fearful Symmetry
I need to put myself on a spending freeze and get a little caught up. I know I say this a lot to my friends, but sometimes a girl needs to be okay with the books on her shelves, or night stand, or book bag, or end table, or backpack, or iPad, before going to buy more.
So there it is … my weekend in review on books and reading. Wasn’t that fun! Until next time.
Over and out.