February 1, 2010 – January 31, 2011
I enjoyed this challenge the past year and I know for sure I have quite a lot on my list this year. List 2009, I will be choosing the Chubby Chunkster and reading 3 books.
Definition of a Chunkster:
- A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature (fiction or nonfiction) … A chunkster should be a challenge.
- If you read large type books your book will need to be 525 pages or more … The average large type book is 10-15% longer or more so I think that was a fair estimate.
- No Audio books in the chunkster. It just doesn’t seem right. Words on paper for this one folks.
- No e-Books allowed – we are reading traditional, fat books for this challenge.
- Short Stories and Essay collections will not be counted.
- Books may crossover with other challenges
- Anyone may join. If you don’t have a blog, just leave me a comment ON THE DEDICATED BLOG with your progress (and to let me know you are playing)
- You don’t need to list your books ahead of time.
- Once you pick a level, that’s it…you’re committed to that level!