It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
Well, I finally had some accomplishments in my reading. The year is winding down and I have a lot left to read, but I hope to get my stack lower before December 31 hits.
Read Last Week:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Power Ambition Glory by Steve Forbes
- The Shack by William P. Young
- Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson
Reading This Week:
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me by Louise Rennison
- Queen of Babble of Meg Cabot