Tomorrow is the December read-a-thon. I have to work of 8 hours of the day, but hopefully I will be able to read the rest of the time. Since I don’t have to be there until 10am, I hope to get up early and get a head start, get some reading in during work, and then come home and finish up strong. While 24 hours isn’t possible this time, I missed out on Dewey’s Read-a-Thon and I have been looking for an excuse to get caught up.
My list of books is odd, but I’m definitely looking forward to reading. I will be reading from the following:
- Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (starting on page 254)
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver (starting on page 119)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (starting on page 270
- Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson
- Are These My Basoomas I see Before Me by Louise Rennison
- Power Ambition Glory by Steve Forbes (starting on page 114)
- The Scarecrow of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Tik Tok of Oz by L. Frank Baum
I want to start finishing some of these books and challenges. Hopefully I can make it.