- Read as many books as you can. A list would be nice but not necessary and is not written in stone (or even pen).
- Overlaps with other challenges are acceptable.
I’m not going to create a list prior but just keep track, even though I’m pretty such I could guess what I will be reading for the rest of the summer. I’m going to aim for the goal of 10 books per month so that would be 20 total.
- Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
- Swimsuit by James Patterson
- Take Your Shirt Off and Cry by Nancy Balbirer
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
- The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis
- The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
- A River Runs Through It and Other Stories by Norman Maclean
- Sin City: Booze, Broads and Bullets (Vol. 6) by Frank Miller
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
- Marley and Me by John Grogan
- Batman: Year One by Frank Miller
- Four Blind Mice by James Patterson
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller
- Run For Your Life by James Patterson
- Decked by Carol Higgins Clark
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The Noticer by Andy Andrews
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- Sin City: Hell and Back (Vol. 7) by Frank Miller