It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week.
I’m a day late, but that’s better than a week late again. It felt like a good reading week, but I had a lot going on last week compared to this week so maybe it will be better. I think I’m starting to average about 2.5-3 books a week which is fine.
Read Last Week:
- Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
- Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
- The Emerald City of Oz by Charlaine Harris
Reading This Week:
- The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
- Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
- Transforming Grace by Jerry Bridges (this may be on her still for awhile)