It’s almost time. You can find more information here and instructions on how to sign up. While I wish I could spend all 24 hours reading and doing nothing else, I know that’s not going to be possible. I’m sure I’ll need at least one nap and I’ll have to take a 2 hour break or so to go to a house warming party for a good friend.
I’ve started pre-selecting books I want to read but it already feels overwhelming because usually on my free weekends I spend a lot of time reading but never seem to get that much accomplished.
Here’s what I’m looking to at least start, if not finish, during the read-a-thon.
- Dancing in My Nuddy Pants by Louise Rennison
- Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison
- The Lake House by James Patterson
- A Drink Before the War by Dennis Lehane
- Eight Tales of Terror by Edgar Allan Poe
- Four Past Midnight by Stephen King
- Journals by Kurt Cobain
- Flowers for Algernon
We’ll see how I do. Of course I’ll be blogging regularly with my progress, probably once an hour for every hour I am participating and joining in some challenges so keep checking back for more.